- Four receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with an internal power supply.
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel.
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent).
- Digital predictive switching diversity.
- RF cascade ports allow the distribution of RF signal to another unit.
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications.
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission.
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet.
The Shure ULXD4Q is a Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver that offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application. Features include Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, 64 MHz tuning range, and AES 256 encryption for security.
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470–932 MHz, varies by region
Working Range: 100 m (330 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: −98 dBm at 10-5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ULXD4Q|