- Very low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime.
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries.
- Configurable Mute buttonand Mute LED behavior.
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings.
The Shure ULXD6/C is a Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter -Black that delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
RF Carrier Range: 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
RF Sensitivity: -98dBm at 10-5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Operating Temperature Range: −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)
Storage Temperature Range: −29°C (−20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ULXD6/C|