- Designed for use with Shure Microflex MX405, MX410, and MX415 gooseneck microphones.
- Very low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters.
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime.
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries.
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings.
The Shure ULXD8 is a Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter - Black that delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
Gain Adjustment Range: 0 to 21 dB
Battery Runtime: 10 mW
Dimensions: 136.94 mm x 78.27 mm x 40.77 mm (5.39 in. x 3.08 in. x 1.60 in.) H x W x D
Weight: 293 g with AA batteries
Operating Temperature Range: 0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
Housing: Molded Plastic
|Manufacturer Part Number||ULXD8|