- Microphone for Professional Audio and Video with Extended Handle.
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio.
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning.
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise.
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions.
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise.
- Comfortable feel.
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications.
- Legendary Shure ruggedness.
- Frequency response: 50 to 12,000 Hz.
The Shure VP64AL Microphone for Professional Audio and Video Productions with Extended Handle and designed by combining exceptional performance with a comfortable feel. It features a tailored frequency response, an internal isolation mount, and a water-resistant grille.
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Impedance: Low (300 Ω actual
Output Level(at 1 kHz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.7 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
Weight: VP64A: 158 g (5.6 oz)
|Manufacturer Part Number||VP64AL|