- Shure-quality sound.
- Fixed tube with reduced visual appearance and easy handling (camera- or boom-mounted).
- For near-field sound sources.
- Natural off-axis rejection.
- Economical choice with a small footprint – compact and lightweight.
- Superior Shure design and rugged, roadworthy construction.
- Zipper pouch and foam windscreen included.
- Compatible with VP89/S premium accessories.
- 1 - 95A2313 Zippered Carrying Bag.
The Shure VP82 is a Short Shotgun Microphone and using for Semi-Professional Applications and offers a compact and lightweight recording option for near-field sound sources, and includes a foam windscreen, natural off-axis rejection, and compatibility with VP89/S premium accessories.
Cartridge Type: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid/Lobar
Frequency Response: 90 to 20,000 Hz
Output Impedance: 144 Ω
Sensitivity: Open Circuit Voltage, @ 1 Khz, Typical -36.0 Dbv/Pa (15.8 Mv)
Self Noise: Equivalent SPL, A-Weighted, Typical 15.0 Db SPL-A
Common Mode Rejection: 20 to 20,000 Hz ≥55 dB
Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
Polarity: Positive Pressure On Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage On Pin 2 With Respect To Pin 3
Housing: Satin-Black Vinyl Painted Aluminum Alloy Handle and Grille With Stainless Steel Screen
Power Requirements: 11–52 V DC Phantom Power (IEC-61938), <2.0 Ma
Net Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz.)
|Manufacturer Part Number||VP82|