- Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern.
- Natural audio reproduction with wide frequency range, high sensitivity, very low self-noise, and full low-end response.
- Three position audio gain switch (-10 dB, 0 dB, +20 dB).
- Switchable low-cut filter to reduce pickup of low-frequency background noise.
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system to provide isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- A foam windscreen protects against wind noise when shooting outdoors without impacting sound quality.
- Superior RF immunity protects against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices.
- Ultra-lightweight, yet durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards.
- Up to 130 hours of battery life from 1 AA alkaline battery.
- Standard size shoe mount with 6.35 mm threaded base for on-camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
The Shure VP83 is a LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone and an instant upgrade to professional sound with your DSLR camera or HD camcorder; the VP83 is a shotgun microphone that will take your video production to the next level. Two sliders allow for quick adjustment to microphone gain and a low-cut filter to tailor your sound, wherever you find yourself creating. We’ve spent years perfecting our sound, so let us take care of your audio on your next ‘run and gun’ videography shoot with this shoe-mounted microphone for full high-definition recordings.
Type: Electret Condenser
Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid/lobar
Output Impedance: 171 Ω
Sensitivity: Open Circuit Voltage, @ 1 Khz, Typical-36.5 Dbv/Pa (14.9 Mv)
Maximum SPL: 1 kHz at 1% THD 1000 Ω load: 129 dB SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76.6 dB
Dynamic Range: @ 1 kHz 1000 Ω load: 111.6 dB
Clipping Level: @ 1 kHz, 1% THD 1000 Ω load: -2.7 dBV
Self Noise: Equivalent SPL, A-Weighted, Typical 17.4 Db SPL-A
Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
Power Requirements: 1 AA battery (Alkaline, NiMH, Rechargeable Li-Ion)
Battery Life: 130 Hours (Alkaline)
Net Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz.)
|Manufacturer Part Number||VP83|