- The WB98H/C features transformer less preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
The Shure WB98H/C is a Clip-On Condenser Instrument Microphone. That provides high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry for linearity across the frequency range, the tailored frequency response for studio quality, and a wide dynamic range for high-SPL.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments.
The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
Compatibility: All Shure w/TA4F (Tiny QG)
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Max SPL: 143.5dB SPL
Signal to Noise Ratio: 63dB
Self-Noise: 31dB (A weighted)
Connector: TA4F (For Shure)
Cable Length: 10 ft.
Weight: .1 lb.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WB98H/C|