SKB Cases 3i1813-5MPC1 iSeries Injection Molded AKAI MPC One Case
- Custom cut foam interior for AKAI MPC One.
- Side compartments for power supply, cables, and other accessories.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell.
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Complete gasket seal makes the case watertight.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C).
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Unconditional lifetime warranty.
The SKB Cases 3i1813-5MPC1 iSeries Injection Molded AKAI MPC One Case Provide a high-quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the AKAI MPC One Sampler/Sequencer, with side pockets for the power supply, audio cables, or other accessories.
All SKB iSeries cases are injection molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger latches, rubberized cushion-grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C). All iSeries cases are proudly made in the USA and come with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
Exterior Length: 19.68 in
Exterior Width: 15.18 in
Exterior Depth: 5.46 in
Carton Length: 20.00 in
Carton Width: 15.50 in
Carton Depth: 6.00 in
Shipping Weight: 7.57 lb
Product Weight: 6.57 lb
|Manufacturer Part Number||3i1813-5MPC1|