SKB Cases 3i1813-7MPC2 iSeries Injection Molded AKAI MPC Live II Case
- Custom cut foam interior for AKAI MPC Live II.
- Open compartment for headphones, cables, and other accessories.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell.
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Complete gasket seal makes the case watertight.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C).
- Accepts SKB's TSA combination padlocks.
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Unconditional lifetime warranty.
The SKB Cases 3i1813-7MPC2 iSeries is an Injection Molded AKAI MPC Live II Case Provide high-quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the Akai MPC Live II Sampler/Sequencer, with a large (13" x 6.63" x 3.25") accessory pocket below for the power supply, headphones, audio cables, or other accessories.
All SKB iSeries cases are injection molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger latches, rubberized cushion-grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C). All iSeries cases are proudly made in the USA and come with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
Exterior Length: 19.83 in
Exterior Width: 15.50 in
Exterior Depth: 7.88 in
Carton Length: 20.00 in
Carton Width: 16.00 in
Carton Depth: 8.00 in
Shipping Weight: 9.85 lb
Product Weight: 8.64 lb
|Manufacturer Part Number||3i1813-7MPC2|