SKB Cases 3I2421-7MPCX iSeries Injection Molded Case for Akai MPC X Sampler and Sequencer
- Custom cut Foam interior for AKAI MPC X.
- Compartment (under MPC X) for cables and accessories.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell.
- A complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J).
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67).
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles.
- Convenient in-line skate-style wheels with pull handle.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
The SKB Cases 3I2421-7MPCX iSeries is an Injection Molded Case for Akai MPC X Sampler and Sequencer. Which provides the maximum protection in transporting the stand-alone sampler and sequencer. Included is a recessed compartment below the mixer for cables and other accessories. An oversized carry handle, user-friendly one-finger push button release tow handle, and convenient in-line wheels all help to ensure that transporting your gear is as easy and secure as possible.
All SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a water- and dust-tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release TSA-retrofit table latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
Exterior Length: 26.25 in
Exterior Width: 23.50 in
Exterior Depth: 8.50 in
Carton Length: 27.00 in
Carton Width: 24.50 in
Carton Depth: 9.00 in
Shipping Weight: 23.49 lb
Product Weight: 21.29 lb
|Manufacturer Part Number||3I2421-7MPCX|