ONLY 2 LEFT!
Ships today from Los Angeles, CA
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provide maximum comfort over extended periods.
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise.
- Folds flat and is adjustable for convenient storage and portability.
- Detachable locking cable securely locks cable into ear cup and enables easy replacement.
- Legendary Shure quality withstands the rigors of everyday use.
- Replaceable velour ear pads included ensuring long product life and maximum comfort.
The Shure SRH940 Reference Headphones from Shure deliver accurate frequency response for tight bass and smooth high-end extension with minimal distortion. The lightweight design folds flat for easy storage and portability, while the padded headband offers superior comfort for extended wear. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life. Also includes a hard-zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter.
Driver Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
Driver Size: 40 mm
Frequency Range: 5 - 30,000 Hz
Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 100 dB/mW
Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 42 Ω
Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo plug with threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm)
Cable Length/Type: Coiled 3 meters (9.84 ft) / Detachable, coiled oxygen-free copper
Straight: 2.5 meters (8.2 ft) / Detachable, straight oxygen-free copper
Removable Ear Pads: Yes
Weight (without cable): 0.048 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRH940-SL|