Chauvet Trusst Ct290-405s 12 Inch Box Straight Section - 0.5 Meter (1.64ft)
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup.
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity.
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders.
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation.
- Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs and retail stores.
- Includes connecting hardware.
Chauvet TRUSST Inch Box Straight Section is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 0.5 meters (1.64ft) for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
TRUSST CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
Length: 0.5 m (1.64 ft)
Outer Diameter Tube: 2 in (50 mm)v
Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm)
Diagonal Bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm)
Wall Thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
Approvals: TUV, SLV
|Manufacturer Part Number||Ct290-405s|