Chauvet Trusst CT290-410S, 12 Inches Straight Box 1 Meter Long Truss With 1 Set Of Connectors
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup.
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity.
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders.
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create custom truss presentations.
- Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs and retail stores.
- Includes connecting hardware.
Chauvet TRUSST 12 Inches Straight Box 1 Meter Long Truss is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 1 meter (3.28 ft) for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
TRUSST CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
Length: 1 m (3.28 ft)
Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm)
Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm)
Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm)
CenterPoint load: 6,103 lbs (2,768 kg)
Distributed load: 6,103 lbs (2,768 kg)
Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
Weight: 15.87 lbs (7.2 kg)
Approvals: TUV, SLV
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT290-410S|