Chauvet Trusst CT290-415S 12 inches Box Truss, Straight Section - 1.5 Meters
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup.
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity.
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders.
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create custom truss presentations.
- Includes connecting hardware.
Chauvet TRUSST 12 inches Box Truss is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 1.5 meters (4.92 ft) for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
TRUSST CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection
Length: 1.5 m (4.92 ft)
Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm)
Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm)
Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm)
Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
Weight: 21.16 lbs (9.6 kg)
Approvals: TUV, SLV
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT290-415S|