Chauvet Trusst CT290-420CIR-90, 2-m Arc Section High-grade, Lightweight Aluminum
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation
- Available in different sizes for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs and retail stores
- Includes connecting hardware
Chauvet TRUSST 2-m Arc Section is comprised of modular aluminum components that are manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup. All TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum.
The CT290-420CIR-90 arc truss with an outside diameter of 2.0 meters (6.56 ft) and a 90° arc is compatible with many TRUSST accessories and ideal for a multitude of applications and designs when used in combination with TRUSST Sticks, Corners, Base Plates, Accessories, and Clamps.
Outside diameter: 6.56 ft (2 m).
Inside diameter: 4.92 ft (1.5 m).
Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm).
Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm).
Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm).
Weight: 25.8 lb (11.7 kg).
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT290-420CIR-90|