Chauvet Trusst CT290-420S, 2-m Straight Section High-Grade, Lightweight Aluminum
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation
- Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs, and retail stores
- Includes connecting hardware
TRUSST 2-m Straight Section is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 2 meters, 6.56 ft for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps
TRUSST CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m, 0.8 – 9.84 ft to suit most design demands.
All TRUSST sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
Length: 2 m (6.56 ft).
Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm).
Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm).
Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm).
Centerpoint load: 4,568 lbs (2,072 kg).
Distributed load: 6,093 lbs (2,764 kg).
Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
Weight: 26.45 lbs (12 kg).
Approvals: TUV, SLV.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT290-420S|