Trusst CT290-430S High Grade, Lightweight Aluminum 3-m Straight Section
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation
- Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs and retail stores
- Includes connecting hardware
TRUSST is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. 3 meters, 9.84 ft truss stick for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST Corners, Base Plates, Accessories, and Clamps.
TRUSST CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
Length: 3 m (9.84 ft).
Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm).
Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm).
Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm).
Centerpoint load: 3,036 lbs (1,377 kg).
Distributed load: 6,075 lbs (2,756 kg).
Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm).
Weight: 38.58 lbs (17.5 kg).
Approvals: TUV, SLV.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT290-430S|