- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalisation for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
The 1,100-Watt full range MILAN M12 is a portable 12" two-way powered loudspeaker featuring: two independent input channels with Mic and Line Inputs, selectable via a Mic/Line switch; a two-band master EQ (Bass, Treble); intelligent Limiting; and a Mix Out function for connecting additional powered loudspeakers for easy system expansion.
Designed for both portable and permanent install applications, the M12’s discrete inputs are each equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/ XLR connectors and a Level control, making them ideally suited for a wide range of music sources, from low-impedance microphones, acoustic guitars and keyboards – to mp3 players and mixing consoles.
Connectors: Mic/Line input: combo jack/female XLR wired pin 2 hot
Mix out: male XLR wired pin 2 hot
Controls: Level, Line/Mic, Low Cut, Speech/Music, Bass and Treble, Front LED, Mains on/off
Dimensions (H x W x D): 620 x 394 x 330 mm (24.4 x 15.5 x 13")
Net weight: 20.5 kg (45.1 lbs)
|Manufacturer Part Number||M12|