Xvive Audio U4 In-Ear Audio Monitor Wireless System
Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- 2.4GHz wireless in ear monitor system.
- Solid RF connection over a 90 feet range.
- Up to 107 dB signal-to-noise ratio provides clear, detailed audio at any volume.
- High Resolution 24-bit/48kbps audio.
- Broad 20Hz-20KHz frequency response.
- Dynamic Rang 107 dB.
- Less than 5ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels.
- 5 hours of battery life (rechargeable battery for both transmitter and receiver).
- Provides smooth frequency response with any headphones.
- Mono balanced XLR or mono unbalanced TS input.
The U4 personal wireless monitoring system delivers great sounding audio to your favorite in-ear monitors. Enhance your stage performance with freedom from wires with U4 easy to use and portable plug-and-play design. Built using the highest quality components housed in a durable metal chassis ensures reliable wireless performance at every show.
Powerful Headphone Drive
Provides smooth frequency response with any headphones.
Live Performance Monitor
Transmitter with the 1/4”ts conversion put in to the mixing Aux channel, set transmitter to aux mode. Or Transmitter put in the mixing XLR main output, for Band playing, silent rehearsal etc. set transmitter to Line mode.
LINE MODE: Use with mixers or other professional audio devices that send line-level signals.
AUX MODE: Use when connecting consumer audio devices such as portable audio players or computers.
Multiple Receivers: Use one transmitter to send signal to Multiple Receivers- creates monitoring for the entire band. Send the signal from one transmitter to as many receivers as needed simultaneously, simply set as many receivers as needed to the same channel as the transmitter. OR - In situations where multiple “mixes” are needed on stage, each unit has 6 select-able channels for creating up to 6 individual discrete mixes. If you use more than one transmitter, the receiver can switch between different sound sources by simply changing the channel selector.
Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz (-3dB)
Working Range: 90ft (Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
Delay time: 5ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels.
Input: Mono balanced XLR or mono unbalanced 1/4”TS input with supplied adaptor.
Headphone Type: Provides smooth frequency response with any headphones with 3.5mm.
|Manufacturer Part Number||U4|