Zoom F1-SP Video Microphone Field Recorder With Shotgun Mic
1 IN STOCK
Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules.
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats.
- One-touch button controls.
- 25” monochrome LCD display.
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons.
- Stereo ?" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V).
- Stereo ?" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control.
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping.
- Pre-Record function.
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable.
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy.
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB.
- A micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with a computer or iOS device.
- Runs on only 2 standards AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17).
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier).
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder plus Shotgun Mic is the ultimate solution for run-and-gun filmmakers who need to capture professional quality audio for video. The Zoom F1 Field Recorder plus Shotgun allows you to capture professional audio everywhere your camera takes you.
High Impact Audio:
The F1 SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional sound, and its aluminum body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
Ready, Aim, Record:
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach it to your camera. Then connect the F1’s audio output to your camera’s input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you’re ready to record.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production.
One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, and volume output easily accessible.
The SMF-1 shock mount was engineered to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
CALIBRATE AND SYNC:
The F1’s tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy.
NO CHANCE OF OVERLOAD:
An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occur.
CONVENIENT POWER SOURCES:
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
Record in Multiple Audio Formats:
The F1 records are audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant.
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz.
A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling.
D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling.
Signal processing: 32-bit.
INPUT: Standard mono phone jack, Rated input level: −20 dBu, Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ.
AUX IN: Stereo mini jack, Rated input level: −10 dBu, Input impedance (line): 1 kΩ.
Input S/N : 120 dB (typ).
USB: Connector: USB Type-C USB 2.0.
Power: USB bus power (Type-C) 5V DC power supply (Micro-B / Optional AD-17 AC adapter).
Dimensions: 80 mm (D) × 106 mm (W) × 29 mm (H).
Weight: 90 g.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1-SP|