Zoom G1 FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Pedals
- G1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- G1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 13amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times.
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- AutoSave function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- The onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with an alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- A USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
The Zoom G1 FOUR and G1X FOUR feature over 70 effects and amp models, looper and drum machine. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects. Plugin and be amazed.
Sounds That Inspire:
Both pedals have more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, including ring modulators, pitch shifting delay, and even sitar simulation.
Your Favorite Amps & Cabinets:
With 13 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Marshall, Orange and more, the G1 series brings big stage sound wherever you go.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software:
With ZOOM Guitar Lab, explore an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment and create endless combinations.
Play along with 68 great-sounding rhythm patterns in different time signatures, including 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Stay Looped In:
The built-in looper can record up to 30 seconds of playing, allowing you to create dynamic, multipart arrangements.
Auto Patch Backup:
Your patches and level settings are instantly backed up when using the AutoSave function, ensuring you never lose your latest creation.
Off the Floor:
The G1 FOUR/G1X FOUR’s control panel is also designed for hands-on, desktop use. Dial-in tones and adjust level settings with absolute precision to craft your perfect sound.
The G1 FOUR/G1X FOUR runs on just four AA batteries. Alternatively, it can be powered using the optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or via USB bus power.
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz.
A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling.
D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling.
Signal processing: 32-bit.
INPUT: Standard mono phone jack, Rated input level: −20 dBu, Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ.
AUX IN: Stereo mini jack, Rated input level: −10 dBu, Input impedance (line): 1 kΩ.
Input S/N : 120 dB (typ).
USB: Connector: USB Type-C USB 2.0.
Power: USB bus power (Type-C) 5V DC power supply (Micro-B / Optional AD-17 AC adapter).
Dimensions: 80 mm (D) × 106 mm (W) × 29 mm (H).
Weight: 90 g.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZG1FOUR|