Zoom GCE-3 Compact USB Audio Interface
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser.
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches.
- USB-C port for connection to computer.
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR.
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable.
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players.
- Stereo headphone output with volume control.
The ZOOM GCE3 is a compact USB audio interface that puts ZOOM Guitar Lab’s endless collection of guitar effects, amps and cabinets at your fingertips whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Small enough to fit in the pocket of your gig bag or backpack, this compact bus-powered USB interface is perfect for capturing your ideas in the studio or on the go.
Always In Sync:
The GCE-3’s built-in DSP processor takes the processing load off your computer, letting you dial in and record professional-sounding guitar tones with near zero latency.
PlugIn. Jam Out:
The GCE-3 records to your computer via USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to the computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
Guitar Lab Software:
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac or Windows, you have access to the same library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for all of ZOOM’s G-series pedals. Emulate the G5n, G3Xn, and even the B3n bass pedal, right on your computer. It’s a one-stop-shop for effects collection and management.
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz.
A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling.
D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling.
Signal processing: 32-bit.
INPUT: Standard mono phone jack, Rated input level: −20 dBu, Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ.
AUX IN: Stereo mini jack, Rated input level: −10 dBu, Input impedance (line): 1 kΩ.
Input S/N : 120 dB (typ).
USB: Connector: USB Type-C USB 2.0.
Power: USB bus power (Type-C) 5V DC power supply (Micro-B / Optional AD-17 AC adapter).
Dimensions: 80 mm (D) × 106 mm (W) × 29 mm (H).
Weight: 90 g.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZGCE3|