Zoom PodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder
ONLY 4 LEFT!
Ships from Los Angeles, CA
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors.
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control.
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input.
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs.
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function.
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection.
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11preset sounds.
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks.
- Records directly to SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 512 GB.
The Zoom PodTrak P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB, using your favorite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, distracting echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated.
Produce Like A Pro
The P4’s customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles, and even pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
High-Quality Mic Inputs
The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
Go Where The Story Takes You
The P4 operates for up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time.
Headphones For Everyone
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
The P4 can serve as a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android, or iOS device. With the P4 you can also live-stream your podcast.
Number Of Input Channels: 4 (mono/stereo)
Number Of Output Channels: 1 (headphone x 4)
Mic: XLR jacks (2: HOT)
Smartphone Connection Jack: TRRS mini-jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R, RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)
USB: USB Type-C
Headphones: 3.5 mm stereo mini
Phantom Power: +48 V
Audio Interface: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out
Power: 2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH, or lithium)
Est. Continuous Operation Time Using Batteries: Recording 44.1 kHz/16-bit/4ch audio to SD card
Dimensions: 4.4 W × 6.1 D × 1.85 H
Weight: 0.63 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZP4|