Zoom V6 Vocal Effects Processor - OPEN BOX
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects.
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections.
- Includes a highly directional SVG-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing.
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real-time.
- Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers.
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches.
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels.
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-pressing.
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- A USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording.
Zoom V6 is packed with professional vocal effects, built in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level. Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings. The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
Find Your Voice:
Select your desired Voice Effect from 12 different options ranging from the Unison Effect to Octave, Up and Down, to Vocoder. You can even choose Pitch Correct to deliver your EDM sound.
Craft Your Harmony:
Add up to two backing vocals and create your perfect three-part harmony. Based on the key you’ve chosen, the V6 creates the appropriate harmonic intervals.
Choose from 10 popular studio effects including classics such as Delay, Chorus, and Reverb. Or go modern with effects like Telephone and Beatbox.
Plenty of Preloaded Patches:
With 40 preloaded patches, there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
Take Your EDM from the Studio to the Club:
KEY PITCH CORRECT: Select the key of your song and the V6 will process your voice to the nearest pitch within the key. Using the ADJUST knob you can determine how fast the processing is executed to obtain a softer or harsher correction to your original voice.
CHROMATIC PITCH CORRECT: The V6 will shift your voice to the nearest chromatic pitch.
Step to Add Flavor:
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
Voice Section: 12 types.
Effect Section: 10 Types.
HARMONY section: 5 Types.
A number of patch memories: 100.
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz.
Signal processing: 32-bit.
Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (200 kΩ load).
Display: 2-digit 7-segment LED.
SVG-6: Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units), Sensitivity: –46 dB/Pa at 1 kHz (each mic unit), Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL.
MIC IN: XLR jack, Input gain: +3 – +40 dB, Maximum input level: +4 dBu, Input impedance: 3 kΩ or higher (1 kHz), Phantom power: +48 V.
USB: Connector: Micro USB, Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit, Power can also be supplied through the USB port. When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
External dimensions: 181 mm (D) × 320 mm (W) × 77 mm (H).
Weight: 1.56 kg (excluding batteries).
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZOOM V6|