Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Vocal Microphone for Podcasting and Music
- The large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound.
- Super cardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation.
- High SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time.
- Internal shock mount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise.
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference.
- All-metal body and grille stand up to daily use.
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount and threaded adapter.
The Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone delivers smooth, natural tone with built-in noise protection and impressive sound rejection for clear, focused, broadcast-quality recordings.
The ZDM-1 captures crystal-clear detail with tight bass and smooth high-end that enhances any voice.
The super-cardioid polar pattern captures sound sources clearly while rejecting unwanted sound from the sides, for clean recordings with minimal background noise.
High SPL Handling
Built to handle a sound pressure level up to 135 dB (somewhere between a jackhammer and a jet engine), the ZDM-1 enables you to record without worrying about clipping or distortion.
Keep Out Unwanted Sounds
ZDM-1’s capsule is isolated by an internal shock-absorbing mechanism that protects it from handling noise and ambient vibrations. A built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference caused by power lines, computer monitors, cell phones and other devices.
Built to Last
With a robust, all-metal body and grille, the ZDM-1 is designed to stand up to daily use in the studio or in the field.
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Frequency Response: 50-18,000 Hz
Sensitivity: -54 dBV.Pa (2.0mV)
Output Impedance: 200 Ω
Min. Load Impedance: 200 Ω
MAX. SPL: 135 dB
Dimensions: 150 mm (5.9 in) x 54 mm (2.12 in)
Weight: .4 kg (.89 lbs)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZDM1|